- Kaneshin made grafting knife.
- Suitable for novice and experts alike.
- Shaped specifically for right-handed individuals.
- Handmade and shipped in presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Overall size is 230mm, when folded it is 135mm.
This high quality tool is produced by hand in Japan. The gently curved blade makes it comfortable and easy to hold in the hand. The thick, solid blade can be folded away when not in use which makes it safe and protected during storage. When in use a locking mechanism prevents the blade from folding closed accidentally.
- Suitable for a variety of grafts.
- Ideal for use to clean large cuts after cutting with a saw, branch cutter or other tool but before sealing. This precise edge will ensure rapid callusing (healing).
- Great for cuttings. Scissors are perfect for taking the cutting but may crush the live cambium unless extremely sharp. This will inhibit the initial root development. Re-cutting with this Kaneshin grafting knife will ensure the cut edges remain in a healthy condition.
The Kaneshin grafting knives should be cleaned with crean mate after use to remove sap and can be sharpened with our range of sharpening solutions.