- Handmade by highly skilled artisans in Japan.
- Each tool is boxed and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Very comfortable to hold with great control.
- Slightly textured surface finish feels good in the hand.
The comfortable size of these small bonsai trimming scissors makes them ideal for use on a wide size range of bonsai including small to medium trees.
Also known as bud scissors, bonsai trimming scissors is the ideal tool for trimming leaves when defoliating, nipping out new buds and removing small branches. The blades being shorter than bonsai scissors, and smaller finger holes provide the best possible control of the tool when in use. This together with the overall more slender design enables the artist to reach into the canopy of a tree and make the required cuts with accuracy.
- Intended for twigs.
- Deciduous buds and thin pine candles can be cut.
- Other soft growth such as juniper foliage.