During the intense 3hr workshop we will cover the following theory and practical work:
- Discuss and apply "winter" pruning.
- Wiring of deciduous trees with aluminium wire.
- Styling of deciduous bonsai trees
Who should do the course
This is a course which is ideal for all skill levels. However as this is a small group workshop I will be able to assist you at a level you are comfortable with.
- Anyone who would like to know more about styling bonsai
- You would like to learn how you can improve the ramification of your tree.
- You're not proud of your wiring technique and would like to improve this so that you can achieve the tree which you have imagined.
What is included
You will be provided with space in which to work.
If you wish to make notes then please bring a notepad and pencil, however much of what we will be doing will be practical.
Please bring the following:
- At least one tree to work on.
- This workshop is limited to a maximum of 4 people.
- Your space on this workshop is guaranteed only upon receipt of payment on a first come first served basis.
- A minimum of 2 people are required for the workshop to proceed.
- If a workshop is cancelled due to lack of interest, paid attendees will be refunded in full.
- Should you need to cancel please inform me in writing a minimum of 48hrs prior to the workshop and you will be refunded in full. If you fail to do so, and the workshop was full with people being turned away, you will forfeit your fees in full and you will need to book and pay again should you wish to attend any future workshop.