For a limited time get my Bonsai Beginners E-Book free with the Bonsai Apprentice Collection, Bonsai Master Collection, Bonsai Professional Collection and Bonsai Senior Apprentice Collection. Simply add this product and your preferred collection to your cart and use the code FREE_EBOOK
This bonsai e-manual is for anyone starting out with bonsai and does not want a picture book, just the facts...with some pretty pictures and sketches. This e-manual is in excess of 70 pg's including many drawings illustrating techniques, photos of step by step processes to aid you and even weblinks to relevant websites where you can buy bonsai tree seeds, bonsai tools and more.
Who should buy this e-manual?
- If you are interested in growing seeds for bonsai then this book illustrates and describes the methods of doing so.
- Or if you would like to layer a branch and use it as a bonsai there is some guidance in the handbook for you.
- If you are unsure of how to repot a bonsai then you will get some valuable pointers with the aid of step by step photographs of how to do it.
- Are you interested in making your own bonsai soil, use our suggestion recipe and tips.
- Not sure what to feed your bonsai; we have included a popular organic and chemical list of products for you, what they contain and how much you need to use.
- A list of popular pesticides are included in a table where you can also see what pests and diseases they are meant for.
- Wondering if a certain plant which you saw at the nursery will be suited to bonsai culture? See the extensive species list and some interesting information about how to style, repot and grow each species.
- And much more......
This e-manual might be aimed primarily at beginners to bonsai trees but anyone who is interested in bonsai will enjoy reading through it.
What are the major topics covered?
- What is bonsai?
- Growing bonsai, the rewards
- Basic Styles
- How to view a bonsai
- Suitable plants for bonsai
- Growing Bonsai
- Caring for your bonsai
- How to water
- Plant nutrients explained
- How to train your bonsai
- How to shape bonsai
We cover these topics over 75 pages.
How to order your e-Manual
Please include the e-Manual to your shopping basket as normal
No shipping charges are added for this item, but you are welcome to order physical items also which will be shipped to you are the standard postage rates.
On receipt of payment, a link where you can download the manual will be emailed to you. The file is in the universal PDF format so you can read it on almost any device.