- Combination tool for increased value
- 3-pronged rake for rapid working of roots
- Patterned surface for added grip
- High quality stainless steel materials
- Made in Japan
Rakes are very useful repotting tools; for raking roots. This is a very important step during repotting as it removes old growing media and organizes the roots, allowing you to shorten those which have become too long or too thick. Failure to do so will result in your tree becoming progressively weaker.
- The rake is useful for breaking up the top surface of your growing media with an established bonsai tree.
- Quickly rake out the roots of your bonsai when repotting.
- The flat spatula side allows you to tamp down growing media, moss or decorative gravel.
See our full range of bonsai rakes