- Top selling Kaneshin trimming scissors.
- Made from SK carbon steel, which is also used to make high quality kitchen knives and cutlery.
- Handmade by highly skilled artisans in Japan.
- Each tool is boxed and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Very comfortable to hold with great control.
These high quality but affordable trimming scissors is one of Kaneshin's top sellers to bonsai artists just starting out, all the way through to accomplished professionals.
Used on small to medium sized trees for smaller cuts.
- Intended for twigs.
- Deciduous buds and thin pine candles can be cut.
- Other soft growth such as juniper foliage.
||Carbon Steel. Used to make scissors, kitchen knives and other general cutlery
||A higher quality form of SK Steel, where more impurities have been removed.
||More rigid than yellow steel. This material is often used for hatchets and Deba knives
||One of the best steels available for general cutlery. It is produced by adding chromium and tungsten to white steel
||A form of Yasuki steel which does not easily rust
In the past, craftsmen used coloured paper to distinguish various steels. Back then they used blue, white and yellow colour paper. This is the origin of the naming of steels which is still held till today. It does not refer in any way to the colour of the metal.